Fotographija, Hand Printed Exhibition
17 till 31 January 2020
Learn Photography with Film
With digital photography, you can immediately see what you shoot, which means you can just shoot at random until you get it right. Do it with film and it will cost you a fortune! By learning photography basics you will quickly gain enough confidence to shoot film without the urge to chimp. You will shoot less but end up with better photos. Film cameras are simple yet well-engineered machines. Learn how to load film and choose settings suitable for that film, available light and subject.
**Suitable for beginners, persons with basic photography knowledge and those who shoot digital.
What we will cover;
- Learn how to use a film camera and its settings
- Differences between films
- ISO and exposure – how to use in-camera metering, old light meters and modern light meter apps
- Aperture and shutter
Also included in this package;
- Get x1 free film – b&w or colour, in 35mm or medium format
- Developing and high-res scanning of the film
Other items you might like