11th December @ 9:30am
B&W developing demonstration – Modern films
Ever wondered how your b&w film is developed?
Be present while I develop your own b&w film. During the processes, I will explain what I’m doing and why. You will also learn about the equipment; and chemicals needed.
- Flexible dates and time (choose the date and time after booking)
- Be present while I develop you film
- Learn about the equipment, and chemicals
- Max of 5 spaces are a available for each session
- 1hr30min; sometimes a little longer
Your developed negatives will be digitised and sent to you as high-resolution tiff photos
For modern emulsion films
Ilford Delta 100, Ilford Delta 400, Ilford Delta 3200, Kodak TMax 100, Kodak TMax 400, Kodak TMax 3200
Is your film not mentioned above? Contact me for information
*No need to own a camera
Please contact me for more info: