B&W developing demonstration – Classic films
Ever wondered how your b&w film is developed?
Be present while I develop your own b&w film. During the processes, I will explain what I’m doing and why. You will also learn about the equipment; and chemicals needed.
- Flexible dates and time (choose the date and time after booking)
- Be present while I develop you film
- Learn about the equipment, and chemicals
- Max of 5 spaces are a available for each session
- Duration: 1hr-1Hr30min; sometimes a little longer
Your developed negatives will be digitised and sent to you as high-resolution tiff photos
For classic emulsion films:
Ilford FP4, Ilford HP5, Foma 100, Foma 400, Lomography films
Is your film not mentioned above? Contact me for information
*No need to own a camera
Please contact me for more info: