4th February @ 10am
Introduction to b&w developing – 35mm and 120 film
Want to learn how to develop a roll of b&w film?
- Learn how to develop b&w film.
- Learn about the equipment and chemicals needed
- How to load films into the developing tank
- Details on each step of the process
- Learn about film stocks and developers
- Tips on cameras, lenses, films and photography in general
- Duration: 2hrs; sometimes slightly longer
Your developed negatives will be digitised and sent you as high-resolution tiff photos
*No need to own a camera
Please contact me for more info: